CLUB HERO ADVANCEMENT
- Identify the two divisions of the Bible.
- Memorize the Club Hero Code
- Get your own Bible (Kids Fire Bible recommended)
Test for White Level
- Read the story of Adam and Eve.
- Explain the meaning of Sin
- Explain the penalty of Sin
Test for Yellow Level
- Read the story of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus in Mathew 27 & 28
- Explain why Jesus had to die.
- Explain how we can have eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- Name/find the Gospels .
- Memorize and recite Romans 6:23 & John 3:16.
Test for Orange Level
- Read the story of Zacchaeus in Luke 19: 1-10
- Explain how Zacchaeus confessed his sin.
- Explain how Zacchaeus repented and changed his ways.
- Name the 5 divisions of the Old Testament...name/find the books of the Law
- Memorize and recite Phillipians 4:6-7 .
Test for Green Level
- Read the story of the Philippian jailer in Acts 16:25-34.
- Explain what a person must do to become saved.
- Explain how to lead someone to Christ.
- Name the 5 divisions of the New Testament
- name/find the books of Poetry.
- Memorize and recite Revelation 3:20
Test for Blue Level
- Read Acts 19:1-6
- Memorize Acts 2:1-4
- Memorize and recite Jeremiah 29:11-13.
- Show, giving Scripture verses, three places in the New Testament where people were filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Explain What is meant by the “Baptism in the Holy Spirit”
- Explain what happens, according to the New Testment, to a person who receives the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
Test for Purple Level
- Read all of Mark and Luke.
- Explain the meaing of the Good samaritian parable in Luke 10: 30-37.
- Explain the meaing of the Sower and the Seed parable in Luke 8: 4-15.
- Explain the meaing of the Prodigal Son parable in Luke 15: 11-32.
- Explain the meaing of the House Built on the Rock parable in Luke 6: 47-49.
Test for Red Level
- Make a list of the opportunities in your church for Christian Service.
- Interview two individuals engaged in Christian Service. Include the following questions.
1. What training was is needed?
2. What opportunities are available?
3. Is Christian Service satisfying and rewarding?
4. Hway sacrifices are necessary?
5. Why did they get involved in their particular area of service?
6. Any other questions that you might like to find out from them?
- Spend atleast 5 hours serving in your church in some way.
Test for Brown Level
- Read Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15, Luke 21:14-15
- Explain how the Holy Spirit will help you tell others about Jesus.
- What dose it mean to be a witness?
- Write out what you would say to tell someone about the salvation message of Jesus Christ.
- Make a list of 5 bible verse you can use to witness.
- Explain how to pray for someone who wants Jesus to forgive them of their sins.
- Personally witness to someone and lead them to Jesus Christ.
- Read Acts 2:38
- What does it mean to be Baptized?
- Does being baptized make you a christan?
- How are we baptized?
Test for Black Level